Brockton Dialysis Center
Welcome to the Brockton Dialysis Center, a facility owned and operated by Associates in Nephrology. The center serves dialysis patients from throughout southeastern Massachusetts and the Boston area – and has been successfully doing so for more than 35 years. We also receive referrals from the major teaching facilities in Boston for patients who require outpatient dialysis in the greater Brockton area.
This recently renovated facility boasts state-of-the-art dialysis machines as well as highly trained and experienced staff for the finest in high-quality, compassionate care. Our expert staff includes physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, a dietitian, and social workers.
Find out more about the features and amenities at the Brockton Dialysis Center.
Location & Phone
Phone: (508) 586-2791
375 Westgate Dr.
Brockton, MA 02301
We are conveniently located right off Route 24, near the Westgate Mall.
Features & Amenities
The Brockton Dialysis Center offers a wide range of comfort-enhancing options, including:
- Outstanding hemodialysis care is provided by an exceptional team of physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, and specialty technicians
- State-of-the-art Fresenius® dialysis machines
- Heated, massaging dialysis chairs
- Flat-screen TVs for each patient station
- Touch-screen computers
- DIRECTV® cable and streaming service
- Sirius XM® satellite and online radio
- DVD players
- Easy access to Route 24
- Convenient parking immediately adjacent to the facility
- 100% emergency electrical backup capability