Brockton Regional Kidney Center
Welcome to the Brockton Regional Kidney Center, a facility owned and operated by Associates in Nephrology. The center serves dialysis patients from throughout southeastern Massachusetts and the Boston area. We also receive referrals from all the major teaching facilities in Boston for patients who require outpatient dialysis in the greater Brockton area.
Our kidney center is a state-of-the-art facility with 25 stations and the latest conveniences for patient comfort and safety. Our highly professional and caring staff – including registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians, a social worker, and a dietitian – ensure that each patient receives dialysis in a personalized and compassionate environment.
Find out more about our features and amenities, as well as our at-home dialysis training program.
We’re proud to announce that the Brockton Regional Kidney Center has received a 5-star patient rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and is honored as being among the top 10% of all dialysis facilities in the nation.
Location & Phone
Phone: (508) 427-5329
76 Campanelli Industrial Dr.
Brockton, MA 02301
We are conveniently located right off Route 24, near the Westgate Mall.
Features & Amenities
The Brockton Regional Kidney Center offers a wide range of comfort-enhancing options, including:
- Outstanding hemodialysis care provided by an exceptional team of physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, and specialty technicians
- State-of-the-art Fresenius® dialysis machines
- Heated, massaging dialysis chairs
- Flat-screen TVs for each patient station
- Touch-screen computers
- DIRECTV® cable and streaming service
- Sirius XM® satellite and online radio
- DVD players
- Easy access to Route 24
- Convenient parking immediately adjacent to the facility
- 100% emergency electrical backup capability