Taunton Regional Dialysis Center
Welcome to the Taunton Regional Dialysis Center, a facility owned and operated by Associates in Nephrology. The center serves dialysis patients from Taunton, Massachusetts, and the surrounding areas. We also receive referrals from all the major teaching facilities in Boston for patients who require outpatient dialysis in the greater Taunton area.
The Taunton Regional Dialysis Center – the only dialysis center serving the greater Taunton area – is a new, state-of-the-art facility. We have an exceptionally talented team comprised of registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians, a social worker, and a dietitian to ensure that each patient receives dialysis in an individualized and caring setting. At our kidney center in Taunton, our patients are our highest priority!
Find out more about our features and amenities, as well as our at-home dialysis training program.
The Taunton Regional Dialysis Center is another of our award-winning facilities, having received a 5-star patient rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and being included among the top 10% of all dialysis facilities, nationwide!
Location & Phone
Phone: (508) 828-5986
1 Washington St.
Taunton, MA 02780
We are conveniently located off U.S. 44, in the Mill River Professional Center.
Features & Amenities
We offer a wide range of comfort-enhancing options, including:
- Outstanding hemodialysis care is provided by an exceptional team of physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, and specialty technicians
- State-of-the-art Fresenius® dialysis machines
- Heated, massaging dialysis chairs
- Flat-screen TVs for each patient station
- Touch-screen computers
- DIRECTV® cable and streaming service
- Sirius XM® satellite and online radio
- DVD players
- Easy access to US 44
- Convenient parking immediately adjacent to the facility
- 100% emergency electrical backup capability